KEEP GO;NG | Unisex Eco T-Shirt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ships in 7-10 days. Made to order.
She feels like she's in the dark. She feels like whatever she does, things won't get better.
But she doesn't let that feeling stop her. She decides to choose a semicolon, not a period.
She makes a small step. And another. And another. She keeps going.
Every now and then, she takes a break. Sometimes she asks for help. And that's okay. She's here. That's what matters.
- True to size.
- Ships in 7 business days.
- Made-to-order. Hand-printed in Massachusetts.
- Manufactured in a WRAP certified eco-friendly factory
- 7-10 days from order to ship
- All our clothes and bags are printed with much love, on-demand in Massachusetts
Shipping Cost & Speed (US)
|Under 1lb||$3.5- $6.5||USPS First Class||2-5 business days|
|1lb or more||$6.5 - $12||USPS Priority||1-3 business days|
- We use USPS for all our shipping
- USPS shipping cost is determined by the weight & size of the package and the distance. The above table gives an estimate of the shipping cost and time
- Please note that USPS shipping cost and time changes during Holidays
Return & Exchange
- 30-day free return & exchange
- Item must be in its original condition, unworn, unused, and tag intact to be eligible for return & exchange
- Please email email@example.com to initiate return & exchange
Soft, light, and with the right amount of stretch, this short-sleeve tee will make a perfect companion to get through a tough day.
- Solid colors: 100% airlume combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors: 52% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Unisex sizing
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Medium iron, if needed
- Do not dry clean
HOW IT'S MADE
- We source our blank t-shirts from Bella Canvas, a Los Angeles based company known for being eco-friendly and 100% no sweatshops 😍 The t-shirts are Manufactured in a WRAP certified eco-friendly factory
- Once your order is placed, we hand-print happii messages on a blank garment in Massachusetts