IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY Rainbow Hoodie (3XL - 5XL)
- Ships in 7-10 days. Made to order.
IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY
She was a Ms. Sunshine. She always had a smile on her face; she was happy to help others; she had the infectious "Can Do" attitude.
Behind her beautiful smile was a little girl crying silently, alone in a dark room. She didn't let her true self seen by anyone. Instead, she told the little girl:
"Everything will be okay."
She was ashamed of her weak little girl. She ignored her. She scolded her.
But the cry got louder. The pain got deeper. And one day, she couldn't hold it any more. She had to let it out. A flood of anger, fear, sadness, and shame bursted out.
It was a mess. But she survived.
And now she's learning to live with the little girl. She embraces the little girl with love, kindness, and patience. When the little girl wants to cry, she says:
"It's okay to not be okay."
She cries with her together. And they get back on their feet. They take a step forward. Together.
And that's how she find her way to be okay again. By being okay with not being okay.
We designed this hoodie to normalize mental health conversations and to inspire self-acceptance and self-love. If you're suffering from anxiety, depression, or other mental health problems, please know that you're not alone. Please don't feel ashamed or guilty for being not okay. Please accept and love yourself, including your mistakes, imperfections, and mental struggles.
The hoodie features a rainbow, a symbol of resilience, and hand drawn hearts for self-love.
- True to size
- Ships in 7 business days
- A portion of the sales will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- 7-10 days from order to ship
- All our clothes are printed with much love, on demand in Massachusetts
Shipping Cost & Speed (US)
|Under 1lb||$3.5- $6.5||USPS First Class||2-5 business days|
|1lb or more||$6.5 - $12||USPS Priority||1-3 business days|
- We use USPS for all our shipping
- USPS shipping cost is determined by weight & size of the package and the distance. Above table gives an estimate of the shipping cost and time
- Please note that USPS shipping cost and time changes during Holidays
Return & Exchange
- 30-day free return & exchange
- Garments must have tags intact to be eligible for return
- Please email email@example.com to initiate return & exchange
Our 3XL - 5XL hoodie has all the classic features: color-matched drawstrings, double-lined hood for extra warmth and protection, vibrant and distinct colors, and the ample kangaroo front pouch pocket for warming hands and carrying items. Dense, huggable Heavy Blend™ fabric keeps “pilling” to a minimum, and the 50/50 poly/cotton air jet yarn has been pre-shrunk for accurate sizing.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Air jet yarn (soft feel and reduced pilling)
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
- Kangaroo pocket
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Medium iron, if needed
- Do not dry clean
HOW IT'S MADE
- We source our 3XL - 5XL blank hoodies from Gildan, a widely known brand for classic hoodies. At Gildan, 100% of fabric cutting scraps are recycled into fiber and used in new products.
- Once your order is placed, we hand-print happii messages on a blank garment in Massachusetts