Find Your Tribe Love Them Hard (Pride) | Unisex Eco T-Shirt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ships in 7-10 days. Made to order.
Do you feel lonely, misunderstood, and unfit?
There are people out there who will understand you, love you, and accept you as you are. They're your tribe. You'll belong, feel safe, and thrive with them.
Find your tribe. Love them hard.
10% of proceeds from the Pride Collection goes to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- True to size.
- Ships in 7 business days.
- Made-to-order. Hand-printed in Massachusetts.
- Manufactured in a WRAP certified eco-friendly factory
- 7-10 days from order to ship
- All our clothes and bags are printed with much love, on-demand in Massachusetts
Shipping Cost & Speed (US)
|Under 1lb||$3.5- $6.5||USPS First Class||2-5 business days|
|1lb or more||$6.5 - $12||USPS Priority||1-3 business days|
- We use USPS for all our shipping
- USPS shipping cost is determined by the weight & size of the package and the distance. The above table gives an estimate of the shipping cost and time
- Please note that USPS shipping cost and time changes during Holidays
Return & Exchange
- 30-day free return & exchange
- Item must be in its original condition, unworn, unused, and tag intact to be eligible for return & exchange
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate return & exchange
Soft, light, and with the right amount of stretch, this short-sleeve tee will make a perfect companion to get through a tough day.
- Solid colors: 100% airlume combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors: 52% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Unisex sizing
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Medium iron, if needed
- Do not dry clean
HOW IT'S MADE
- We source our blank t-shirts from Bella Canvas, a Los Angeles based company known for being eco-friendly and 100% no sweatshops 😍 The t-shirts are Manufactured in a WRAP certified eco-friendly factory
- Once your order is placed, we hand-print happii messages on a blank garment in Massachusetts