We are looking for a problem solver and operator who can lead a team of 2-3 Operations Associates and take our operations to the next level.
As an Operations Manager, you'll own the entire fulfillment process end to end, hire and manage Operations Associates, cultivate fun & growth-mindset culture, improve and create new processes, test and innovate new products, and create awesome customer experiences.
Happii is a mental health focused e-commerce brand and community, with a mission to inspire self-love, resilience, and compassion. We design and print kind and supportive messages on products that our customers can see and wear daily. Our product lines include clothing, stickers, and affirmation cards.
Many of our customers suffer from mental health conditions, have lost loved ones due to mental illness, or have family or friends who are struggling. Our products and message spread love, strength, and hope to our customers, and serve as daily reminders to keep going.
Happii is a woman-owned small company with rapid growth. We give back a portion of our sales proceeds to mental health charities and programs. Come join us and spread happii thoughts with us.
What You'll Do
Our business is growing and expanding fast, and Operations needs to adopt to the changes and enable the growth. As the leader of the newly formed Operations team, you'll have a unique opportunity to lay a foundation for operational processes and culture. This role is critical for the company's growth and customers' experiences. Main responsibilities include:
- Hire and manage 2-3 Operations Associates
- Fulfill customer orders
- Manage inventory
- Measure and improve fulfillment throughput, quality, and lead time
- Cultivate fun & growth-minded culture
- Test new products and technologies (e.g., embroidery, hat, keychains, gifts, equipments)
- Improve packaging and unboxing experience
Here’s an Instagram reel that shows the process.
What You’ll Need
You must have:
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems and figure out new challenges
- Ability to measure, hypothesize, test, and learn
- Empathy for those struggling with mental health
- Empathy for your team
- Good work ethics and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
It would be preferable if you have, but not required to:
- Experience with Cricut, heat press machine, embroidery
- Love for craft and DIY
- Experience managing a small team
What You’ll Get
- Compensation: TBD
- $25 / day child care reimbursement
- BetterHelp reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- 1 free t-shirts every month
- Location: TBD (Belmont/Arlington/Somerville/Cambridge MA)
- Type: Full-time or Part-time