We are looking for compassionate, customer-focused, and detail-oriented souls to join our Operations team! You’ll print heartwarming messages on clothes, pack orders with love & kindness, and make a big impact on our customers’ lives.
Happii is a mental health focused e-commerce brand and community, with a mission to inspire self-love, resilience, and compassion. We design and print kind and supportive messages on products that our customers can see and wear daily. Our product lines include clothing, stickers, and affirmation cards.
Many of our customers suffer from mental health conditions, have lost loved ones due to mental illness, or have family or friends who are struggling. Our products and message spread love, strength, and hope to our customers, and serve as daily reminders to keep going.
Happii is a woman-owned small company with rapid growth. We give back a portion of our sales proceeds to mental health charities and programs. Come join us and spread happii thoughts with us.
What You'll Do
As an Operations Associate, your primary responsibility is to fulfill customer orders from start to finish:
- Prepare prints & vinyls
- Operate a heat press machine to print messages on garments
- Fold and pack orders
- Write note to customers
Here’s an Instagram reel that shows the process.
As you acclimate to the role, there are many areas that you can expand your impact. The areas that you can grow into will depend on business needs and your interest. The areas include, but not limited to:
- Managing inventory
- Testing new products and technology (e.g., embroidery, gift orders)
- Testing and developing new categories (e.g., key chain, hats)
- Improving unboxing experience
- Improving customer experience
- Improving operations
- Creating behind the scenes videos for social media
What You’ll Need
You must have:
- Compassion for those struggling with mental health
- Keen attention to detail
- Good work ethics
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
It would be preferable if you have, but not required to:
- Love for craft and DIY
- Experience with Cricut, heat press machine, embroidery
What You’ll Get
- Compensation: $18 - $22 / hour
- $25 / day child care reimbursement
- BetterHelp reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- 1 free t-shirts every month
- Location: TBD (Belmont/Arlington/Somerville/Cambridge MA)
- Type: Part-time. 20-30 hours / week