COME WORK WITH US!
Looking for meaningful work that spread love and hope? Passionate about mental health? Want to join a fast-growing small business? Look no further. We're hiring an eCommerce Fulfillment Manager!
Here's all you need to know. Please send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter on why you'd be a good fit.
Happii is a mental health focused e-commerce brand and community, with a mission to inspire self-love, resilience, and compassion. We design and print kind and supportive messages on products that our customers can see and wear daily. Our product lines include clothing, stickers, and affirmation cards.
Many of our customers suffer from mental health conditions, have lost loved ones due to mental illness, or have family or friends who are struggling. Our products and message spread love, strength, and hope to our customers, and serve as daily reminders to keep going.
Happii is a woman-owned small company with rapid growth. We give back a portion of our sales proceeds to mental health charities and programs. Come join us and spread happii thoughts with us.
E-Commerce Fulfillment Manager
We are looking for an analytical, process-oriented operator and problem solver who can lead a team of 3-5 Operations Associates and take our operations to the next level.
As an E-Commerce Fulfillment Manager, you'll own the entire fulfillment process end-to-end, measure, test, and improve processes, hire and manage Operations Associates, cultivate a fun & growth mindset culture, and create awesome customer experiences.
As the leader of the Operations team, you'll have a unique opportunity to lay a foundation for operational processes and culture. This role is critical for the company's growth and customers' experiences. Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily operations on the production floor, including scheduling, staffing, training, troubleshooting, and quality checking
- Ensure that all orders are fulfilled meeting the target lead time and quality standards
- Makes decisions on job assignments and work priorities
- Manage 3+ Operations Associates and interns
- Measure each member’s capacity and performance
- Motivate and coach the team to drive performance and accountability
- Cultivate fun & growth-minded culture while driving urgency
- Assess staffing needs, hire and train new employees
- Run weekly payroll
- Keep inventory data up-to-date
- Develop a forecasting and process to reduce out-of-stock
- Check supply deliveries and claim return / refund for defect items
Analytics & Continuous Improvement
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly KPI reports
- Collect data on throughput, capacity, and quality per team member and task
- Use data and qualitative feedback to identify bottlenecks and pain points
- Understand the pros and cons of the current processes and systems
- Develop new ideas to improve throughput, capacity, and quality across all aspects of fulfillment
- Test a new plan and measure the impact
- Identify areas where we can further Improve packaging and unboxing experience
- Partner with the CEO on adding new product type, changing packing, and improving customer experience
- Keep the studio safe, tiny and organized
- Upkeep equipments and troubleshoot issues as needed
What You’ll Need
You must have:
- 4-year college degree plus 2+ years of experience as a Lead or Supervisor in an operational environment (retail, manufacturing, fulfillment, customer service)
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to measure, hypothesize, test, and learn
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems and figure out new challenges
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Excellent quantitative skills (Excel / Google Sheet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Empathy for those struggling with mental health
- Empathy for your team
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
It would be preferable if you have, but not required to:
- 5+ years of experience supervising a team
- Experience with screen printing, heat press machine, Cricut
- MBA or Business Degree
What You’ll Get
- Compensation: Depends on experience
- Paid Holidays
- 1 free t-shirt every month
- Mental Health Therapy reimbursement
What Else You Need To Know
- Type: Full-time salaried position
- Hours: 40 hours/week. Monday to Friday
- Location: Arlington, MA