NEUROPLASTICITY | Unisex Eco T-Shirt
- Ships in 7-10 days. Made to order.
Neuroplasticity is the brain's ability to change and adapt in response to experiences and learning. In the context of mental health, neuroplasticity is particularly important because it can play a key role in both the development and treatment of mental health disorders.
Depression and anxiety are often associated with negative thought patterns and emotional responses that can become deeply ingrained in the brain. This can lead to a cycle of negative thinking and emotional distress that can be difficult to break. However, neuroplasticity offers hope because it means that the brain has the capacity to change and adapt in response to new experiences and learning!!
So, what can we do?
🧠 Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MCBT) can be effective at breaking the negative though pattern.
🌼 When we repeat a positive affirmation, we are creating a new neural pathway in our brains, which makes it easier for us to think positively in the future.
🏃♀️ Exercise has been shown to promote neuroplasticity by increasing the development of new neural connections and improve overall brain function.
The biggest takeaway for us is that we're not stuck with who we are today. We CAN get better with the right effort and persistency. To us, neuroplasticity means empowerment and hope 🙌
A portion of sales from this t-shirts is donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and other community give-back efforts. Learn about our give back programs here.
- True to size.
- Ships in 7 business days.
- Made-to-order. Hand-printed in Massachusetts.
- Manufactured in a WRAP certified eco-friendly factory
- 7-10 days from order to ship
- All our clothes and bags are printed with much love, on-demand in Massachusetts
Shipping Cost & Speed (US)
|Under 1lb||$3.5- $6.5||USPS First Class||2-5 business days|
|1lb or more||$6.5 - $12||USPS Priority||1-3 business days|
- We use USPS for all our shipping
- USPS shipping cost is determined by the weight & size of the package and the distance. The above table gives an estimate of the shipping cost and time
- Please note that USPS shipping cost and time changes during Holidays
Return & Exchange
- 30-day free return & exchange
- Item must be in its original condition, unworn, unused, and tag intact to be eligible for return & exchange
- Please email email@example.com to initiate return & exchange
Soft, light, and with the right amount of stretch, this short-sleeve tee will make a perfect companion to get through a tough day.
- Solid colors: 100% airlume combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors: 52% airlume combed ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Unisex sizing
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Medium iron, if needed
- Do not dry clean
HOW IT'S MADE
- We source our blank t-shirts from Bella Canvas, a Los Angeles based company known for being eco-friendly and 100% no sweatshops 😍 The t-shirts are Manufactured in a WRAP certified eco-friendly factory
- Once your order is placed, we hand-print happii messages on a blank garment in Massachusetts